Top your salad or create a baked chicken main dish with this chicken imperial recipe. Using Parmesan cheese in a crumbly mixture with other dried pantry seasonings, you’ll have dinner on the table in no time!
- 2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Parsley Flakes
- 1 Cup Butter, melted
- 8 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breasts
- Preheat Oven to 325˚F.
- In a bowl, combine Italian Bread Crumbs, Garlic Powder, Salt, Pepper, and Parsley Flakes. Set aside.
- Melt butter and soak chicken breasts in it for 3-5 minutes. Roll each chicken breast into the bread crumb mixture—press mixture on each side. Roll the chicken breast into itself and place it into a 13×9 baking dish.
- Repeat until all chicken breasts are placed into the baking dish. Pour remaining butter over the dish.
- Bake at 325˚ F for 45 minutes or until chicken reaches an internal temperature of 160˚ F.
Make-Ahead. I do not recommend making this recipe ahead of time as the breading mixture gets a bit soggy.
Store Leftovers Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
Freezer. Freezer after the chicken has fully cooled in an airtight container for up to 3 months.
- Serving Size: 1 chicken breast
- Calories: 470
- Sugar: 1.8
- Sodium: 672.5
- Fat: 11.7
- Carbohydrates: 21.1
- Protein: 65.7
- Cholesterol: 206.5
Keywords: imperial chicken