Easy chicken salad recipe made with grapes, celery and rotisserie chicken.
- 4 cups rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup of quality mayonnaise
- ½ cup of low-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 cup chopped celery (about 3 stalks)
- ¾ cup chopped walnuts
- ¾ cup halved red grapes
- ½ cup minced yellow onion
- 4 Tablespoons dill relish
- 1 ½ Tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Pull off the white and dark meat from a rotisserie chicken (approx. four cups) and place into a large bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the chicken and mix until well combined. Taste to see if you’d like more salt.
- Serve chilled in a sandwich or with crackers.
If you don’t want to use greek yogurt, you can substitute it with additional quality mayonnaise.
- Category: Sandwich
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: chicken salad recipe with grapes, chicken salad ingredients, rotisserie chicken salad