Easy chocolate chip cookie recipe that can be easily frozen as batter to bake whenever you want!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix the flour, baking soda and salt together. Set aside.
- Cream the butter and the sugars together.
- Add the peanut butter, egg and vanilla. Mix well.
- Incorporate the dry ingredients until the dough is moistened.
- Add the oats and then the chocolate chips.
- Scoop dough onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Freeze overnight.
- Once frozen, place the cookie dough balls into a ziploc bag.
- When ready to bake (do not thaw!), bake in preheated 350 degree fahrenheit oven for 14 – 16 minutes.