Chocolate covered pretzels perfect for Valentine’s Day with red, white and pink melted chocolate.
- Melting Chocolates
- Snyder’s of Hanover Homestyle Pretzels
- Your choice of sprinkles (optional)
- Wax Paper
- Candy bags (optional)
- Add about 1 1/2 cups of melting chocolates to a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave the chocolates for 45 – 60 seconds.
- Stir for a good 30 seconds.
- Microwave 30 seconds more.
- Stir for another 30 seconds.
- **The trick to using the microwave is to stop microwaving it before the chocolate completely melts.
- Dip your pretzel into the melted chocolate.
- Using a fork, remove the pretzel from the melted chocolate and tap it against the side of the bowl to remove excess chocolate.
- Lay the chocolate covered pretzel on wax paper to cool. Top it with sprinkles.
- Let the pretzels cool.
- When the pretzels are cooled, store in an airtight container.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Microwave
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 pretzel
- Calories: 254
- Sugar: 24.9
- Sodium: 125.8
- Fat: 13.7
- Carbohydrates: 30.6
- Protein: 3.2
- Cholesterol: 8.8
Keywords: chocolate covered pretzels