Salty Ritz crackers are sandwiched together with peanut butter and dipped in melted chocolate to create chocolate Ritz peanut butter cookies. This 3 ingredient dessert is an easy no-bake dessert treat for any holiday!
- 1 Sleeve of Ritz Crackers (about 34 crackers)
- 1/2 Cup of peanut butter
- 12 oz. Melting Chocolate
- Lay out wax paper on the kitchen counter.
- Top each Ritz cracker with about 1/2 a Tablespoon of peanut butter. Top with another cracker to create a peanut butter sandwich cracker. Repeat until you have the number of peanut butter crackers you want to make.
- In a microwave safe bowl, melt the melting chocolate on high for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir. Microwave at 15 – 30 second increments stirring each time until the chocolate is smooth and melted.
- Dip the peanut butter crackers into the melted chocolate with a fork. Tap against the sides to remove any excess chocolate and to smooth the top. Place chocolate covered cracker on wax paper to cool.
- Before fully cool, top with sprinkles or other fun additions.
Toppings: Use colored sprinkles, course salt or swirls of colored chocolate to top your Ritz Peanut Butter crackers to make them look fancy.
Don’t over melt the chocolate!: You do not want to use the microwave until all the chocolate looks like it is melted. It will burn. Instead after the first minute stir for at least 20 seconds to let the chocolate naturally melt. Then microwave again if need for another 15-30 seconds. Stir for 20 seconds. The goal is for the last chocolate to melt as you stir to make sure it’s smooth and not over melted.
Store: These store great in an airtight container for up to one week at room temperature.
- Serving Size: 1 Cookie
- Calories: 154
- Sugar: 12.6
- Sodium: 52
- Fat: 10.4
- Carbohydrates: 13.7
- Protein: 2.9
- Cholesterol: 4.2
Keywords: Chocolate Peanut Butter Ritz Cookies