Easy corn and noddle casserole made with creamed corn, regular corn
- 1 Can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 can cream-style corn
- 1 cup wide egg noodles, fully cooked
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small carrot, chopped
- 1/4 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/3 Cup crushed saltine crackers
- 1 Tablespoon butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Boil water and cook egg noodles until al dente. Drain and add noodles to bowl.
- Combine all ingredients (except for crackers and butter) in bowl. Transfer to a greased 1.5 quart baking dish.
- Toss the crackers with the melted butter. Sprinkle over the top of the corn mixture.
- Bake uncovered for 45-50 minutes or until fully cooked.
- Category: Casserole
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: corn casserole, corn and noodle casserole