Easy Creamy stovetop chicken and noodle soup recipe.
- 8 Cups water
- 2 Tablespoons and 2 teaspoons Better Than Bouillon
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 4 carrots, diced
- 3 Cups cooked chicken
- 4 Cups egg noodles
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- 2 Cans cream of chicken soup
- Pepper (optional)
- Parsley (optional)
- Bring water to a boil and add the bouillon.
- Add noodles, carrots and celery. Cook 10 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken and cream of chicken soup. Heat thoroughly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sour cream.
- Sprinkle with parsley and pepper to serve.