How to make easy Yukon Gold Instant Pot Mashed Potatoes with skin. So yummy!
- 3 pounds of gold potatoes
- 1 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Butter, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Wash and add whole potatoes to the instant pot.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- On your instant pot enable “high pressure” making sure the valve is sealed. Set for 10 minutes.
- Once complete, release the pressure with the “quick release” of the valve.
- Mash and then whip together with a hand mixer. Add milk if needed.
You can season your potatoes how you like. I like less pepper, but you may want to add more. This recipe is completely adaptable!