Easy brown sugar, cola and mustard glaze crock pot ham. This is the perfect ham for the holidays! Quick to prep and the slow cooker does the work for you!
- 6 to 7 pound boneless pre-cooked ham
- 1 can regular cola
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tablespoon mustard
- Place pre-cooked boneless ham in crock pot.
- Slice 1/4 inch deep across top of ham in lattice pattern.
- In a bowl, mix mustard and brown sugar to create paste. Spread on top of ham, pushing into the sliced ham. Pour can of cola around ham.
- Turn crock pot on high for one hour. Lower temperature to low for 3 to 4 hours or until internal temperature of ham reaches 140° F.
- Remove ham from crock pot and let rest for 30 minutes before slicing. Serve warm.
- Category: Main
- Method: Crock Pot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crock pot ham, crock pot boneless ham, how to cook a ham in a crock pot, crockpot brown sugar ham, slow cooker cola ham