Crockpot Reuben dip made using dried beef, sour cream and quality Swiss cheese.
- 1 1/2 pkgs cream cheese (12 oz total)
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 8 oz. quality Swiss cheese
- 16 oz. sauerkraut, slightly drained and chopped
- 4.5 oz pkg of dried beef, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons dried onions
- Chop up your sauerkraut and your dried beef.
- Mix all recipe ingredients together in a bowl. Add to the crockpot and cover.
- Cook on low in the crockpot for two hours. Stir. Cook for an additional hour and enjoy!
After the cheese has completely melted, turn the crockpot to warm. The Reuben dip will stay a perfect temperature for serving.
- Category: appetizer
- Method: Crockpot
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Reuben dip crockpot, slow cooker reuben dip, crock pot reuben