Make ahead crockpot breakfast casserole with sausage and hashbrowns. Use leftovers to create breakfast burritos to put in the freezer and enjoy on busy mornings!
- 1 package of shredded hashbrowns (about 32 ounces)
- 1 lb sausage
- 2 Cups sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 green onions, diced
- 12 eggs
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- + tortillas
- Cook the sausage and drain.
- Spray the crockpot with cooking spray. Layer half of the hashbrowns on the bottom.
- Top with half the sausage, cheese and onions.
- Repeat layer.
- Mix the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Pour over entire casserole mixture.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 3 – 4 hours. You’ll know it’s fully cooked when the eggs are set.
- Use the leftovers for breakfast burritos.
- Category: breakfast
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: crockpot breakfast, crockpot breakfast casserole with sausage