Crockpot pizza made with pasta. This slow cooker pizza is made with turkey pepperoni for a less greasy pizza alternative.
- 16 oz of Rotini pasta
- 1 Pound ground beef, cooked and drained
- 2 cans of pizza sauce
- 2 Cups of mozzarella cheese
- about 20 slices of Pepperoni
- 1/2 and onion, chopped
- Cook your pasta according to the directions. Drain.
- Cook the ground beef fully with the chopped onion and drain.
- Add the cooked pasta to your crockpot.
- Layer the ground beef on top.
- Add the sauce.
- Add the cheese.
- Add the pepperoni.
- Cook in the crockpot for four hours on low.
I suggest using Turkey pepperoni as it’s less greasy.