This is my family’s favorite casserole to make as a side dish! Cheesy hashbrown casserole will soon be one of your favorites as well! It’s easy to make and absolutely delicious!
- 1 bag Southern style hashbrowns, thawed
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 Pint sour cream
- 2 Cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tablespoons dried onions
- 2 Cups potato chips, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350˚F. Melt butter and add to thawed hashbrowns in a large bowl. Stir.
- Add cream of chicken soup, sour cream, cheddar cheese and dry onions to hashbrowns. Mix well.
- Add to buttered 9×13 baking pan. Top with crushed potato chips.
- Bake in pre-heated 350˚F oven for 60 – 75 minutes or until the middle internal temperature reaches 160˚F and the edges are bubbly.
Make Ahead Directions: Make as directed except leave the potato chips off the casserole until just before baking. Can be store in the refrigerator for 24 hours before baking.
Freezer Directions: Make as directed except leave off the potato chips. Cover and store in the freezer up to 2 months. Let thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Add potato chips and bake as directed.
- Calories: 363
- Sodium: 371.6
- Fat: 27.3
- Carbohydrates: 20.7
- Protein: 10.4
- Cholesterol: 56.5
Keywords: hashbrown casserole, Cheesy hashbrown casserole, easy hashbrown casserole