Easy muddies buddies pastel recipe to enjoy as a snack!
- 9 cups Chex cereal
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1–1/2 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 1 bag Jordan Almonds (mixed pastel colors)
- Measure the cereal into a large bowl and set aside. Line a baking sheet with wax paper and set aside.
- In a microwave safe medium bowl, microwave the chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter for 1 minute, then stir. Continue microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring in between.
- Pour the mixture of the cereal and gently mix until the cereal is all coated.
- Transfer the mixture to a 2-gallon ziplock bag and add the confectioner’s sugar. Seal the bag and shake until all the cereal is coated.
- Spread the cereal out onto the baking sheet to cool. Sprinkle the Jordan Almond candies throughout the cereal, and package in festive containers.
- Category: Appetizer