Mountain Dew Apple Dumplings recipe made with crescent rolls and granny smith apples. Best served warm topped with vanilla ice cream.
- 2 Granny Smith Apples
- 2 Cans Crescent Rolls (8 oz each)
- 2 Sticks Butter
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 Can of Mountain Dew Soda (12 oz)
1. Peel and core the Granny Smith Apples.
2. Cut each apple into 8 slices each.
3. Roll each slice of apple into a crescent roll. Place apples that are wrapped into a grease 9×13 pan.
4. Melt the butter. Add the sugar and stir.
5. Add vanilla to the butter mixture.
6. Pour the butter/sugar/vanilla mixture over the apple dumplings.
7. Pour the Mountain Dew around the edges of the pan.
8. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
9. Sprinkle with cinnamon.
Keywords: mountain dew apple dumplings, crescent roll apple dumplings, mt dew apple dumplings, apple dumpling recipe with mountain dew