Just five ingredients to make this easy oven baked buffalo chicken dip recipe that’s perfect for game day. This creamy, spicy dip tastes like buffalo wings and is perfect pair with chips or celery sticks.
- 1/2 Cup Marzetti Chunky Blue Cheese dressing
- (2) 12 oz cans of chicken breast, drained
- (2) 8 oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup of Frank’s Buffalo hot sauce
- 1/2 – 1 cup of cheddar cheese
- Celery and tortilla chips for dipping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix drained chicken and buffalo sauce together. Place in baking dish and bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Mix together softened cream cheese and blue cheese. Spoon onto hot chicken mixture. Bake for 10 – 12 additional minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with shredded cheese and serve immediately with tortilla chips and celery.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: baked buffalo chicken dip, buffalo chicken dip recipe, baked buffalo chicken dip recipe, easy buffalo chicken dip