This broccoli and cheese casserole is so easy to make! Layer broccoli, condensed soup, cheese, and buttery croutons to make this classic favorite.
- 30 oz of broccoli florets, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons of butter, melted
- 6 – 8 slices of American cheese
- 2 bags of croutons
- 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup of water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees˚ F and spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the following:
- cream of mushroom soup
- American cheese
- In a bowl mix the melted butter and water. Pour over the croutons and mix. Add the croutons to the top of the casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until the broccoli is fully cooked and the cheese has melted.*Check the croutons after 25 minutes of baking. If they are browning too much, add foil to cover and finish baking.
Make Ahead – If making this dish the day before, use frozen broccoli. Make as directed. Cover the 9×13 baking dish with plastic wrap or a cover and store it in the refrigerator until you bake it the next day.
Storing Leftovers – Store leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Reheat before serving.
- Serving Size: 1 Cup
- Calories: 124
- Sugar: 2.4
- Sodium: 474.9
- Fat: 6.9
- Carbohydrates: 11.6
- Protein: 5.4
- Cholesterol: 10
Keywords: broccoli and cheese casserole