Delicious apple butter from applesauce recipe that combines apple cider, cinnamon and other fall ingredients. Also, makes your house smell amazing!
- 8 Cups unsweetened applesauce
- 2 1/2 Cups sugar
- 1 3/4 Cups apple cider
- 1 TB cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground cloves
- 1 tsp ground allspice
- Add all ingredients to medium sized crockpot. Mix well.
- Cook on high, uncovered, for 8 hours. (Less or more time based on thickness desired.)
- After done cooking, turn off crockpot and let cool.
- Add to canning jars and seal. Place in freezer and freeze up to one year. Keep refrigerated when thawed.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Crockpot
- Cuisine: North American
Keywords: apple butter from applesauce, apple butter from applesauce crock pot recipe, applesauce apple butter recipe crock pot