I am obsessed with the trees in the fall. The colors and the weather combined make for my favorite time of year. (I attempt to block out the fact that winter is next.) I was online browsing for some easy fall tree crafts to create with my kids. Here’s my favorite ones that I found. Some use nature, some use scraps and some make a mess!
You can probably guess what my Pinned it Made it for next week will be! 🙂
Here’s 7 Easy Fall Tree Crafts for Kids
1. Fall Tree Craft by Reading Confetti
2. Puffy Paint Tree by Blot Me Mom
3 . Window Fall Tree Craft by Hands On As We Grow
4. Paper Scrap Fall Trees by Make and Take
5. Tissue Paper Fall Tree by Fantastic Fun and Learning
6. Autumn Nature Tree by Red Ted Art
7. Autumn Tree Craft by DLTK
Did you find a fun autumn craft? Share the link the comments below!
You may also enjoy this simple kid craft – Sharpie Mug idea.
Find more Easy Kid Craft Ideas!