Delicious angel food cake dessert made with fresh strawberries, cool whip, jello and angel food cake. A super easy no bake – make ahead dessert!
- 3 oz package of strawberry Jell-O
- 1 1/4 water, boiling
- 1 lb fresh strawberries, frozen
- 1 package of Cool Whip, thawed
- 13 oz Angel Food cake
- Wash and cut fresh strawberries into bite site pieces. Freeze until ready to use.
- Break angel food cake into 1 – 2 inch pieces.
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water. Add frozen strawberries and stir.
- Place strawberry mixture into large bowl and fold in the Cool Whip. Add angel food cake pieces and combine.
- Pour into 11×7 or 9×13 pan. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or until fully set.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: strawberry angel food cake, strawberry angel food dessert, angel food cake dessert, strawberry dessert