Make your own coleslaw! It’s so much better than the store bought coleslaw – made in less than 5 minutes!
- 16 oz bag of Coleslaw
- 2TB diced onion (I use sweet yellow onion. The pretty red onion is too powerful.)
- 2/3 C mayonnaise
- 3 TB vegetable oil
- 1/2 C sugar
- 1 TB white vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp poppy seed ( I used celery seed.)
- Mix all ingredients except for the bag of coleslaw.
- Mix in the coleslaw bag with the mixed ingredients.
- Place in the refrigerator. Let set for at least 2 hours. It’s best if it’s let overnight. (It also depends on how crunchy you like your coleslaw.) Keep chilled until serving.