Classic hamburger pie – and easy weeknight meal!
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1/3 Cup chopped onion
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 8 oz green beans (drained)
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can crescent rolls (8 oz)
- 1 egg beaten
- 2 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Brown hamburger and onion together until hamburger is fully cooked. Drain fat.
- Add tomato sauce, green beans, salt and garlic sauce. Stir and let simmer on low while you prepare the pie.
- Unroll the cresecent roll dough and spread over the bottoms and sides of a 9″ pie pan.
- Combine beaten egg and 1 Cup of cheese and spread over bottom of crust.
- Spoon hot ground beef mixture onto crust.
- Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes.