Make your lasagna with no boil noodles and you’ll never go back!
1 box of no-boil lasagna noodles
8 oz ounce ricotta cheese
8 oz cottage cheese
4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
1 lb ground beef
2 (24 ounce) jars pasta sauce
parsley (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, combine ricotta cheese, cottage cheese, two cups of mozzarella cheese and parmesan. Set aside.
- Brown ground beef until fully cooked.
- In a 13×9 pan, spread 1 cup of sauce mixture on bottom of pan and then Layer the following:
- 3 uncooked no-boil lasagna noodles
- 1 cup sauce
- 3/4 cup of the Ricotta cheese mixture
- 1/3 cup of the cooked meat
- 1/4 cup mozzarella
- repeat for 3 more layers
- Top with mozzarella cheese and cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10 minutes.
- Let stand at least 15 minutes before serving.
**I make this the night before so that all I have to do the night of dinner is pop it into the oven!
**Make a tent with the foil when you cover the lasagna so as not to touch the melting cheese.
**Make the sauce however you like. I’ve added garlic and mushrooms as well.
**The lasagna is only as good as your sauce. I use Mid’s tomato basil which I LOVE!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 399
- Sugar: 7.2
- Sodium: 790.5
- Fat: 13.8
- Carbohydrates: 39.7
- Protein: 27.7
- Cholesterol: 96.5
Keywords: Lasagna with No Boil Noodles, Lasagna