Hot pizza dip layered with mozzarella, cheddar and cream cheese. Topped with your favorite toppings like peppers or pepperoni.
- 1 Cup of marinara or pizza sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 2 cups mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1 cup mild cheddar shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup of green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup of red bell pepper, chopped
- tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit . Spray round cake pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix cream cheese with garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Mix thoroughly.
- Flatten cream cheese into cake pan until it’s a consistent layer. Top with half of the cheese.
- Add the pasta sauce to the top of the cheese. Top with the remaining cheese and then the peppers.
- Bake at 350˚ F for 20 minutes or until the cheese is nice and bubbly.
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: pizza dip, pizza dip recipe with cream cheese