This easy pizza dough recipe begins with a no-rise dough that is quick to make and produces a crispy pizza made in your oven. With only 5 ingredients including all-purpose flour and no-kneading required, if you’ve been looking for the homemade pizza alternative to ordering out, this is it! This recipe makes one 12 inch or 9×13 inch pizza.
- 1/2 Cup warm water (100˚ – 110˚ F)
- 2 1/4 teaspoon active yeast
- 1 1/2 Cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 4 Tablespoons olive oil
- Combine warm water and yeast and stir to let bubble.
- In a large bowl, mix together flour and salt.
- Add yeast mixture and olive oil to dry ingredients. Stir until well incorporated and the dough is soft.
- Roll out by hand or by rolling pin onto dark baking pan that has a layer of olive oil on it to prevent sticking. Poke holes into the dough with fork. Bake in a preheated 450˚F oven for 5-6 minutes.
- Remove from oven and lift crust from pan to make sure it’s not sticking. Add sauce, mozarella cheese and your favorite toppings. Return to oven and bake for an additional 10-12 minutes or until the bottom crust is golden and the toppings are bubbling.
- Let cool, slice and enjoy!
Nutrition information is based on pizza dough only.
Four Pizza Dough Recipe
2 Cups warm water (100˚ – 110˚ F)
3 Tablespoons active yeast
6 Cups all-purpose flour
1 tsp salt
3/4 Cup olive oil
Keywords: easy pizza dough recipe, homemade pizza dough, no rise pizza dough, pizza dough recipe with yeast