These easy sticky buns made with frozen dinner rolls are oh’ so good! I love easy breakfast ideas that can be made the night before. (I can’t function in the morning.) All the work and small mess of these rolls is done before you go to bed so that all you have to do in the morning is pop them in the oven! These delicious, hot rolls are sweet and perfect for entertaining. Served best warm, I dare you to only eat one!
1/2 Cup chopped nuts (I used Walnuts.)
1 package of frozen dinner rolls
2 oz butterscotch cook and serve pudding mix (Do not buy the instant.)
1/2 Cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 TB sugar
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 Cup margarine, melted
Mix the sugars, pudding mix and cinnamon together and set aside. Make sure to measure the pudding mix! Do not add an entire box as I did the first time I tried this recipe. You only need 2 oz. of the pudding mix.
- ½ Cup chopped nuts (I used Walnuts.)
- 1 package of frozen dinner rolls
- 2 oz butterscotch cook and serve pudding mix (Do not buy the instant.)
- ½ Cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 TB sugar
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ Cup margarine, melted
- Grease a 13x9 pan and spread the nuts evenly.
- Layer the dinner rolls on top of the nuts.
- Mix the sugars together with the pudding mix and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle the sugar/pudding mixture onto the rolls.
- Melt the butter and pour over the rolls.
- Let the rolls sit on the counterop, uncovered, all night.
- In the morning bake at 325 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 minutes.