Easy beef taco soup! Can be made on the stove or in the slow cooker crockpot. Soooo good!
- 1 pound ground beef, fully cooked and drained
- 2 cans red beans
- 2 cans white corn
- 2 cans Red Gold diced tomatoes
- 1 envelope of mild taco seasoning
- 1 TB + 1tsp of dry ranch seasoning
- tortilla chips (optional side)
- sour cream (optional topping)
- cilantro (optional topping)
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- To a large stock pot add cooked ground beef, red beans, white corn and diced tomatoes. Stir.
- Add taco seasoning packet and 4 teaspoons of dry ranch seasoning.
- Let simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot topped with sour cream and cilantro.
If you want more of a spicy kick then use spicier taco seasoning or add some green chilis.