Best egg salad recipe that is easy to make with only seven ingredients. You will need high quality mayonnaise to make this recipe.
- 12 eggs, hard boiled and cooled
- 3/4 Cup quality mayonnaise
- 3 Tablespoons sweet relish
- 2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 heaping teaspoon salt
- pinch of cracked black pepper
- Hard boil the eggs and place them in a large bowl.
- When the eggs are cool to the touch, chop them into pea size pieces with a pastry blender or fork.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients together and refrigerate the salad.
If you prefer a drier egg salad (one that doesn’t require a napkin!) decrease mayonnaise.
Keywords: how to make egg salad, egg salad sandwich, best egg salad recipe