Delicious cake made with egg nog and a hint of rum!
- 2 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/2 Cup butter, softened
- 1 Cup sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 Cup International Delight Classic Eggnog
- 2 tsp rum flavored extract
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt and ground nutmeg. Set aside.
- In a mixer, cream the sugar and butter together. Add the eggs and incorporate well.
- Add the remaining ingredients of International Delight Classic Eggnog and extracts.
- Add the dry ingredients to the Eggnog mixture until moistened.
- Pour the batter into a loaf pan(s) that have been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 25 – 30 minutes for mini loaf pans, or until the knife in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes in pan, remove bread/cake from pan and let fully cool.
- Category: Dessert