Old fashioned frozen fruit salad made with cool whip, cream cheese, bananas, strawberries and other fruit.
- 9 oz of Cool Whip
- 8 oz of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 Cup sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- large can of pineapple tidbits, drained
- 10 oz frozen strawberries (I freeze fresh strawberries ahead of time.)
- 1/2 Cup chopped nuts
- Mix together cool whip, cream cheese and sugar.
- In a separate bowl combine nuts, pineapple, strawberries and nuts.
- Fold in the cool whip mixture into the nut mixture. Mix well.
- Add to the pan of your choice. Freeze overnight.
- Let thaw for at least 30 minutes before enjoying!
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Frozen
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: frozen fruit salad, Frozen fruit salad with cool whip