To end our 12 days of Christmas best cookies I have a family favorite that is so simple to make! My grandma has been making this for years and when I finally discovered how easy the recipe was, I decided I must share it with you. One of the things that keeps me from baking a number of cookies each year, is that it seems overwhelming to dirty so many dishes. Am I alone?
This recipe is all done in one pan – layer after layer. It’s quick and it’s absolutely rich and delicious.
To make this recipe you will need butter, graham cracker crumbs, quick oats, sweetened coconut flakes, Heath toffee bits, sweetened condensed milk and chopped walnuts.
Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. Melt the butter and pour it into the bottom of a 9×13 pan. Combine the crumbs and oats together and sprinkle them onto the melted butter. Starting with the coconut, add the remaining ingredients in order listed, spreading the milk with the spatula.
Bake for 30 minutes. Let it cool and enjoy!Print
Delicious brickle cookies made with graham cracker crumbs and quick oats.
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- ¼ cup quick oats
- 1 cup flaked, sweetened coconut
- 1–8 oz. package of Health toffee bits
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Melt the butter and pour into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Combine the crumbs and oats together and sprinkle onto of the melted butter.
- Starting with the coconut, add the remaining ingredients in order listed, spreading the milk with spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into little squares.