Delicious brickle cookies made with graham cracker crumbs and quick oats.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup quick oats
- 1 cup flaked, sweetened coconut
- 1–8 oz. package of Health toffee bits
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Melt the butter and pour into the bottom of a 9×13 pan.
- Combine the crumbs and oats together and sprinkle onto of the melted butter.
- Starting with the coconut, add the remaining ingredients in order listed, spreading the milk with spatula.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut into little squares.
- Category: Dessert