Chewy no bake healthy granola bar recipe made with nuts, coconut, dried fruit and whatever your heart desires! Keep the ratio of 5 1/2 cups of dry ingredients to 1 3/4 cup wet ingredients for best results.
**Can ALL be adapted!**
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 2 cups crisp rice cereal (i.e. rice krispies)
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup chopped dried fruit
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown rice, corn or tapioca syrup
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 T. honey
- 1 t. pure vanilla extract
- Chop ½ cup of your choice of nuts and ½ cup of your choice of dried fruit.
- Pour 2 cups oats, 2 cups crisp rice cereal, ½ cup coconut and the nuts and fruits into a very large bowl.
- Stir the dry ingredients together.
- In a smaller microwaveable bowl, stir together ¾ cup creamy peanut butter ¼ cup dark brown sugar and ¾ cup syrup.
- Microwave on High for 1 minute. Stir, and then microwave another 1 minute.
- Stir in your 2 T honey and 1 tsp. of vanilla.
- Slowly pour the mixture into the bowl of dry ingredients and stir to combine.
- Pour it all into your favorite 13×9 pan.
- Press it down hard with a flat spatula.
- Let them cool and then cut 12-16 bars out of the pan.
- Can be refrigerated, frozen or left on the counter.
- Category: Snack
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best healthy granola bar, no bake granola bar, easy granola bar recipe