Healthy oatmeal cookies that are easy to make and have no dairy, no egg and no flour in the ingredients.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3 oz. package dried cherries (or 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup nut or soy butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a food processor, put all the ingredients except the coconut oil and pulse about 30 times.
- Slowly pour coconut oil into the top of the food processor while pulsing until the dough comes together.
- Measure out cookie balls onto an un-greased baking pan and flatten slightly with your hand.
- Bake the cookies at 350 degrees for 8 minutes or until the very bottom edges turn a slight golden brown.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy oatmeal cookies, how to make oatmeal cookies, easy oatmeal cookies, best oatmeal cookies