Homemade chili seasoning made with six ingredients.
- 4 Tablespoons chili powder
- 4 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and store in airtight container or jar.
- Two tablespoons of this chili seasoning will replace one chili seasoning packet.
- Category: seasoning
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: homemade chili seasoning, mccormick chili seasoning recipe, chili seasoning ingredients