Easy homemade cranberry tea made with real cranberries, cinnamon and apple juice.
- 2 – 12 oz. bags of raw cranberries
- 4 cups water
- 6 whole cloves
- 2 whole cinnamon sticks
- 1 lemon
- 1 – 12 oz. canister of frozen 100% apple juice concentrate.
- Rinse your cranberries with cold water and place them in a large stockpot.
- Pour four cups of water over them.
- Stir in 2 whole cinnamon sticks and 6 whole cloves and turn on the heat.
- Cook the cranberries for 15 minutes on medium high heat until they are popped and gushy.
- While still hot, strain the cooked cranberry mixture into a large bowl.
- Add the juice of one lemon and one 12 oz. canister of 100% apple juice concentrate to the bowl.
- Strain your cranberry, lemon and apple concentrate one last time into a glass quart size container.
- When ready to serve, pour 4 cups boiling water over 1 cup cranberry mixture concentrate.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Mix
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cranberry tea, homemade cranberry, how to make cranberry tea