Easy homemade fudge made with Twix Candy, Marshmallow Creme, White Chocolate chips and other goodness.
What’s the first candy you reach for out of your kid’s stash? Come on, we all do it?! Last week we were at the July 4th parade and you bet I was going for the twix bar. But why not take it one step further and make TWIX BAR FUDGE. Yes, that is in caps because it is just that awesome. Now, mind you, I did not come home with 20 twix bars to make this so I had to sacrificially buy some more. I don’t know what I’ll do?! 🙂
If you love fudge and you love a little crunch in your fudge, you are going to LOVE this homemade fudge recipe. Really, you could add other candy, but it’s perfect with the twix and I’d like to keep perfection – perfect.
Homemade Fudge Recipe
Here’s what you’ll need to make this amazingness. (Yes, that is a word.)
20 Fun Size Twix, chopped
¾ cup Butter
3 cups Sugar
1 cup Heavy Cream
½ teas. Salt
1 12 oz. pkg. White Chocolate Chips
1 7 oz. Jar Marshmallow Crème
2 Tbsp. Chocolate Powder (unsweetened)
Chop up the Twix bars into bite size pieces. Line an 8×8 inch pan with parchment paper or foil. In a large bowl combine the White chocolate chips, Chocolate Powder and Marshmallow crème set aside. Bring Butter, Sugar, Salt and Heavy cream to a boil in a sauce pan over medium heat. Stir constantly. Boil an additional four minutes. Again, stirring constantly.
Add the boiling Cream and Sugar mixture to the White Chocolate chips bowl and mix until smooth. Fold in ¾ of the chopped Twix, do not over mix or all the chocolate will come off of the Twix pieces.
Pour into the 8×8 pan. Sprinkle remaining Twix pieces over the top lightly pressing them in. Refrigerate for four hours.
When you’re ready to serve this delicious treat, cut and serve or keep in air tight container in fridge. So rich and delicious!
This Homemade Fudge Recipe is a great gift to someone as well. Have a few bites yourself and wrap the rest in a small bag. If they’re like me a love Twix, they will love this fudge!
Twix Fudge Recipe
- 20 Fun Size Twix chopped
- ¾ cup butter
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 12 oz white chocolate chips
- 1 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 2 Tablespoon chocolate cocoa unsweetened
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment or foil.
- In a large bowl combine the White chocolate chips, Chocolate Powder and Marshmallow crème set aside.
- In a sauce pan over medium high heat bring the Butter, Sugar, Salt and Heavy Cream to a boil stirring constantly. Boil an additional 4 minutes stirring constantly.
- Add the boiling Cream and Sugar mixture to the White Chocolate chips bowl and mix until smooth.
- Fold in ¾ of the chopped Twix, do not over mix or all the chocolate will come off of the Twix pieces.
- Pour into the 8x8 pan. Sprinkle remaining Twix pieces over the top lightly pressing them in.
- Refrigerate 4 hours. Cut and serve or keep in air tight container in fridge.
You may also enjoy this Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe!