Do you want the perfect sugar cookie? Here’s how to make the best sugar cookie with tips included!
- 4 3/4 Cup Flour
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1 Cup butter
- 1 1/2 Cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Mix flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Beat butter and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs. Fold in Vanilla.
- Stir in flour mixture.
- Chill overnight in the refrigerator.
- Roll out dough until it’s about 1/4 – 1/2 inch thick
- Using cookie cutters, create shapes.
- Bake at 350 degrees in pre-heated oven for 8-10 minutes.
You can use margarine for this recipe if you don’t have butter on hand. I prefer butter. Butter makes the dough a little more stiff after removing it from the refrigerator, but the dough will start to soften up when you start to work with it.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: best sugar cookie recipe, easy sugar cookie recipe, cut out sugar cookie recipe