Easy and fast instant pot creamy mac and cheese made with evaporated milk and Velveeta.
- 16 oz elbow pasta
- 4 TB melted butter
- 4 Cups water
- 1 1/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 Cups Cheddar Cheese
- 8 oz Cup Velveeta Cheese (cut into 1 inch squares)
- Combine pasta, water and butter in instant pot. Secure the lid, set to “pressure cooker” and high pressure for five minutes.
- Once complete, quick release the steam. Open the lid and stir.
- Add cheddar cheese, salt, evaporated milk and Velveeta cheese. Stir until the cheeses are completely melted. If you need to, turn on sauté to give it a little more heat. Make sure to stir constantly while on sauté.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!