How to cook white rice in the instant pot! This recipe makes the perfect sticky rice!
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 2 1/2 cups water*
*This quantity of water works well for sticky rice. Use 2 1/4 cup for casseroles or curries.
- Rinse your uncooked rice with water for a couple of minutes to remove the starch.
- To your Instant Pot, add your two cups of rinsed, uncooked rice and 2 ½ cups of water.
- Secure the lid and select the manual button to choose 10 minutes. Then select the pressure button to change to low pressure.
- After the 10 minutes, allow the pressure to naturally release for another 10 minutes. Then open the lid and serve or use in a recipe such as California rolls.
Keywords: instant pot rice, cooking rice in the instant pot