Soft lemon cake mix cookies for the win!
- 1 boxed lemon cake mix
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 8 oz. frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 egg
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium bowl, stir together all ingredients except powdered sugar. (Dough will be thick and sticky)
- Place powdered sugar in a small bowl. Using wet hands, drop tablespoonfuls of dough into the sugar and swirl them around until covered.
- Bake balls, 2 inches apart, for 10-12 minutes until edges are set
- Let cool for 2 minutes before removing from cookie sheets.
- Category: Dessert