A soft lemon tea cookie recipe. After making the batter roll the lemon tea cookies in sugar to give them a hint of sweetness.
- ¾ cup Butter, softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- Extra Sugar for coating
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and sugar.
- Add in the eggs and beat well. Mix in the lemon juice.
- Add in the flour, baking soda, and baking powder all at once and mix together until no flour remains.
- Roll the dough into small balls using your hands, dip each of the balls into a light coating of sugar.
- Place on a parchment paper covered baking sheet and bake at 350 F degrees for 10 minutes.
- Category: Dessert