Easy freezer cooking recipe – Mexican lasagna recipe!
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 packages of taco seasoning
- 4 cans refried beans
- 10 small tortillas
- 6 Cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 4 green onions
- 4 roma tomatoes
- In skillet, cook the ground beef.
- In a large bowl mix taco seasoning, refried beans and cooked ground beef.
- Spray the 9×13 pan with cooking spray.
- Place half of the meat mixture into the 9×13 pan and smooth so that it’s even.
- Place a layer of tortillas.
- Place a layer of cheese. (About 1.5 cups.)
- Repeat steps 4 through 6.
- Top with diced tomatoes and onions.
- Bake 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
**Recipe makes TWO 9×13 pans.
- Category: Main