Easy peanut butter no bake oatmeal cookies made with old fashioned oats to give them that classic no bake taste. This no bake recipe makes a super soft peanut butter oatmeal cookie that the whole family will love!
- 1/4 cup butter*
- 1/2 cup milk*
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned oats
- In a medium saucepan over low heat, stir together butter, milk and sugar until melted.
- Boil mixture rapidly for 1 minute, then remove from heat.
- Stir in peanut butter, vanilla and oats until well blended.
- Drop spoonfuls onto wax paper until cool.
*For dairy free, can substitute coconut oil for the butter and use coconut or almond milk
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake oatmeal cookies, no bake peanut butter oatmeal cookies, no bake cookies with brown sugar