No bake peanut butter pie recipe made with a fluffy pie filling, oreo crust and chocolate top layer.
- 14.3 oz package of Oreo cookies (original)
- 1 1/4 cup butter, divided
- 1 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter (only peanuts and salt)
- 1 cup + 2 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 14 oz. can full fat coconut milk, chilled
- In a food processor or blender, crumb entire package of Oreo cookies and ¾ cup melted butter. Press down the Oreo crumb mixture into a 10 inch pie pan and then put it in the refrigerator to harden.
- Using a hand held or stand mixer, blend together 1 cup of room temperature butter, 1 ¾ cup natural peanut butter (only peanuts and salt!) and 1 cup plus 2 T. of powdered sugar. Set aside.
- Add 8 oz. of heavy whipping cream to your blender and blend on medium speed until soft peaks form. Using a spatula, fold your whipped cream into the peanut butter mixture.
- Remove the )reo crust from the refrigerator and spread your peanut butter and cream mixture on top. Then put the pie back into the refrigerator to set up more.
- In a heavy bottom pan on low heat, combine the chocolate chips and 1/2 cup of coconut cream (top layer of chilled coconut milk in can). Stir the chocolate and coconut together until it is melted and smooth. Pour the sauce over the peanut butter filling.
- Chill the pie for an additional 4 hours or until set. For long term storage, freeze up to 6 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: no bake peanut butter pie, peanut butter pie, chocolate peanut butter pie, peanut butter pie recipe