Easy orange delight cake made with cake mix, cool whip and mandarine oranges! A traditional recipe that is the best!
- (1) 16 oz or 20 oz can mandarin oranges in their own juice
- 1 box light yellow cake mix
- 3 egg whites
- 1 ⅓ cup juice (mandarin orange juice and water)
- 12 oz cool whip
- 1 small box vanilla instant pudding mix
- 16 oz can crushed pineapple in natural juice
- Mix juice, cake mix and egg whites. Add orange segments. Mix well.
- Pour into greased cake pan and bake as directed on the cake mix box.
- Cool completely.
- Make your icing using the above ingredients. Frost your cake.
- Place in the refrigerator until you’re ready to enjoy.
- Category: Dessert