A creamy orange frosting made with cream cheese and fresh orange peel and orange juice. Spread it on cakes, breads and even cinnamon rolls.
- 1 1/2 tsp. orange zest
- 6 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3 T. butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp. orange juice
- 1/4 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Using a small blender, food processor or mixer, puree all the ingredients until smooth.
- Spread it on your favorite baked good. Refrigerate any leftovers.
This recipe covers 1 single round cake. Ingredients must be doubled to cover a layered cake or 13×9 cake.