An easy dump cake recipe using canned peaches and butter pecan cake mix. This peach dump cake recipe is so easy to make!
- 1 large can of peaches (about 30 oz.)
- 1 box of Butter Pecan Cake Mix
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 3/4 cup of pecans
- Spray a 9×13 inch baking pan and preheat your oven to 350° F.
- Pour the canned peaches (juice and all) into the baking pan.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the peaches.
- Pour the butter over the cake mix evenly.
- Sprinkle with the pecans.
- Bake for one hour at 350° F.
This is best served warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream! However, it also holds well if you’re serving it later in the day.
- Category: dessert
- Cuisine: North American