Amazing peanut butter fudge recipe made with only five ingredients!
- 1/2 Cup butter
- 2 Cups brown sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 3/4 Cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 Cups confectioners’ sugar
- Measure out all ingredients. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in the brown sugar and milk. Stir constantly. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes while stirring.
- Remove from the heat. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour into the confectioners’ sugar. Beat until smooth. Pour into an 8×8 pan.
- Chill and cut into quarters.
- Category: Dessert