Easy dinner on busy nights – pineapple chicken!
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 20 oz Can Large Pineapple Chunks
- 1 Cup of Pineapple Juice (I purchased the single serve pineapple juice cans from Dole)
- 1 Cup of White Sugar
- 1 cup of White Vinegar
- 3 tsp minced garlic
- 2 TB Soy Sauce
- 2 Gallon Size Ziploc Bags
- Add pineapple chunks, soy sauce, vinegar, sugar and garlic to ziploc bag.
- Add chicken and pour pineapple juice on top.
- Place in freezer for up to 3 months.
- When ready to cook, place in refrigerator to thaw.
- Add entire contents of bag to the crockpot / slow cooker. Cook on low for 6 hours.
- During the last hour, remove the chicken and shred. Place back in crockpot.
- Serve over rice. Enjoy!
- Category: Main